Memorial Hermann Healthcare System is a not-for-profit, community-owned, health care system with spiritual values, dedicated to providing high quality health services in order to improve the health of the people in Southeast Texas.
Memorial Hermann will be the preeminent health system in the U.S. by advancing the health of those we serve through trusted partnerships with physicians, employees and others to deliver the best possible health solutions while relentlessly pursuing quality and value.
- In collaboration with others, we are committed to assessing and creating healthcare solutions which meet the needs of individuals in our diverse communities.
- We are stewards of community resources and are committed to being medically, socially, financially, legally, and environmentally responsible.
- We are devoted to providing superior quality and cost-efficient, innovative, and compassionate care.
- We collaborate with our patients, families, physicians, employees, volunteers, vendors, and communities to achieve our Mission.
- We support teaching programs that develop the health care professionals of tomorrow.
- We support biomedical research and implementation of innovative technology to expand our knowledge and learn how to provide better care.
- We provide holistic health care which addresses with dignity the physical, social, psychological, and spiritual needs of individuals.
- We are committed to the growth and development of the intellectual and spiritual capabilities of our employees.
- We have high ethical standards and expect integrity, fairness, and respect in all our relationships.