The Trilogy Tx Linear Accelerator system is the first in a powerful new generation of cancer fighting technologies. The Trilogy Tx yields treatment times that are shorter, making the experience more comfortable for the patient.
The precision of Trilogy Tx and its high-definition MLC allows you to spare healthy tissues to an extent that was unimaginable only a few years ago. The versatility of Trilogy Tx enables treatment of a wide variety of patients using a single machine.
- Dynamic high-resolution MLC for exquisite beam sculpting
- Choose from a broad range of external beam therapies, including 3D CRT, IMRT, IGRT, SRS, IGRS or DART using the Trilogy Tx system
- Multiple dose-rate options - up to 1,000mu/min for efficient SRS delivery
- Ultra-precise radio surgical treatments for a range of neurological conditions
- 2D and 3D KV image guidance for higher quality imaging at lower doses
- Stereotactic frame or frameless immobilization for patient positioning - treat any area of the body
- Real-time Position Management™(RPM) system for gating perfectly timed beam delivery with minimal margins
- Delivery verification and quality assurance in Argus Linac and Argus IMRT quality assurance software
- Highest dose rate for shorter sessions
- Tight isocenter alignments on all three axes - targets the smallest lesions
- Rapid onboard imaging - reposition patients quickly and accurately
- Cone-BeamCT fine tunes patient set ups with ultra-precise CT scans
The versatile Trilogy Tx system delivers 3D conformal radiotherapy, IMRT, extracranial and intracranial stereotactic radiosurgery, fractionated stereotactic radiation therapy, stereotactic body radiosurgery (SBRT) and intensity-modulated radiosurgery for cancer and neurosurgical treatment.