Levels of Care Available at PaRC
Safe, Effective and Confidential Treatment
We offer several types of drug treatment for people with addiction problems. You won't have to decide by yourself which type of care is best for you. Our counselors are available to provide you with a professional evaluation to determine which drug treatments will be most helpful and appropriate for you. Learn more about scheduling your evaluation with Memorial Hermann Prevention and Recovery Center (PaRC). We offer drug treatments tailored specifically for adults and teens. All of your treatment at PaRC is confidential.
Drug Treatment Types and Levels of Care at PaRC:
- Detoxification (Detox). This is usually the first phase of treatment during which drugs and/or alcohol are removed from your body in a safe, comfortable way. Your evaluation will determine if you need detox or not.
- Residential Treatment (RTC). Residential treatment provides comprehensive care while you live on our campus. During that time, you receive education and counseling that teaches you how to get and stay sober. The length of stay is 30 to 90 days.
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP/Day Treatment). This full-day program is very similar to residential treatment, except that you reside at your home.
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP). This partial-day program is offered days or evenings; 4 days a week, 3 hours per day.
- Prometa™Treatment. We provide special treatment for people with alcohol, cocaine and methamphetamine addiction. This treatment is separate from the regular rehab programs at PaRC.
- Aftercare Program. To maximize treatment success, the aftercare program starts the first week you are admitted into treatment and continues weekly for one year after you complete treatment.
- Family Rehab Program. Our program provides your family the education and therapy they need to begin their own healing process.
- Special programs are tailored for Young Adults and for Professionals & Executives.
- Alumni Association.
Learn how we help adults and teens each and every day.1-877-464-7272