Our Disease Management services help companies maintain a healthy workforce and reduce healthcare costs by identifying, addressing and reducing health risks before they turn into significant medical issues. These services also help employees improve overall health, by engaging members to be proactive in the management of their personal health and wellness.
Program Components include:
- Outreach calls by specially trained nurse case managers
- Targeted interventions as needed
- Educational materials and other self-management tools
- Coordination of care with member’s physician, including routine reports of patient progress and activity, plus immediate notification of emergent issues
Benefits of Disease Management
- Improved self-management skills
- Reduced intensity and frequency of disease-related symptoms
- Improved overall health, functional status and quality of life
- Ensures appropriate healthcare resolution utilization
- Reduced avoidable hospitalizations and ER visits
- Improved compliance with treatment plan by closing care gaps
Complete the Contact Us form and our specialists will be in touch with more information about our non-insurance health and wellness options for employers. You may also call (713) 338-6519 or 1(800) 778-8935 to learn more.