Health Navigator Program
Lower health insurance claims costs and increase productivity through onsite care coordination and management of chronic conditions guided by data analytics software. Your Health Navigator brings a specialization in population health to your office or worksite, providing face-to-face interactions with your employees to help improve overall health, by engaging members to be proactive in the management of their personal health and wellness.
Program components include:
- Outreach calls
- Targeted interventions as needed
- Educational materials and other self-management tools
- Coordination of care with member’s physician, including routine reports of patient progress and activity, plus immediate notification of emergent issues
- Empower personal health management
- Navigate them to the appropriate level of care
- Close gaps in care
- Recommend lifestyle modifications
- Refer to and coordinate care with physicians to improve health
Our Health Navigator Program can be implemented as part of a full Memorial Hermann Employer Solutions wellness program or complement any existing wellness programs you offer. We will work with you to develop an offering suited to your specific company needs and employee risk profile.
Complete the Contact Us form and our specialists will be in touch with more information about our non-insurance health and wellness options for employers. You may also call (713) 338-6519 or 1(800) 778-8935 to learn more.