Empower employees to accomplish their mental health and wellbeing goals using evidence-based techniques.
- Assist in navigating stressful day-to-day life experiences
- Improve communication skills in personal or professional life
- Help manage mild to moderate depression
Mental Health and Chemical Dependency Treatment Programs
Memorial Hermann Prevention and Recovery Center (PaRC) offers customized inpatient, outpatient and post-treatment programs for alcohol and drug dependence. Memorial Hermann PaRC has a main campus located in Houston, with eleven additional outpatient locations across Greater Houston, as well as in Austin and Dallas.
Treatment options include:
- Medically supervised detox
- Residential treatment program
- Partial Hospitalization program
- Intensive outpatient program
- Pain recovery program
- Young Adult program
- Professionals and Executives Program
- Aftercare Program
- Family Support Program
Memorial Hermann Mental Health Crisis Clinics
Memorial Hermann operates two Mental Health Crisis Clinics in the Houston area that operate as an urgent care center for the mentally ill. The clinics provide behavioral/mental health screenings, diagnosis of mental health disorders, administration of crisis psychotropic medications and non-narcotic psychiatric prescriptions.
Complete the Contact Us form and our specialists will be in touch with more information about our non-insurance health and wellness options for employers. You may also call (713) 338-6519 or 1(800) 778-8935 to learn more.