Occupational Medicine Program
With resources across Greater Houston and a strong community presence, Memorial Hermann Occupational Medicine is designed to work alongside employers to meet their specific needs.
We provide a variety of occupational medicine services at different locations, varying from drug screens to injury care and management. Occupational medicine services vary by location to best suit employers’ needs and include:
- Occupational Medicine Clinics: Comprehensive injury care and management, physicals, drug screens and other testing.
- Urgent Cares: Drug screens, breath alcohol testing and first report of injury.
- Emergency Rooms: Higher level occupational injury care, after-hours injury care, first report of injury, drug screens and breath alcohol testing .
- Ability to handle all levels of acuity from drug screens to minor injuries to complex surgeries and post-discharge care
- Dedicated Occupational Medicine Coordinator/Employer Liaison available 24/7 at each Memorial Hermann facility providing one point of contact for all occupational needs
- DOT certified UDS collectors and EBT technicians available 24/7
- Connections to comprehensive network of affiliated specialists
- Work Status Report provided for each evaluated employee
- Company-specific protocols
- Opportunities to coordinate employee health fairs and physician lecture series
- Extensive knowledge on OSHA sensitivity
- Strong partnership and communication
For more information on our occupational medicine services and locations, please complete the form below and a representative will follow up with you.
Complete the Contact Us form and our specialists will be in touch with more information about our workplace safety options for employers. You may also call (713) 338-6519 or 1(800) 778-8935 to learn more.
For Memorial Hermann employees with questions about Occupational Health, please email email@example.com.