Occupational Medicine Program
With resources across Greater Houston and a strong community presence, Memorial Hermann Occupational Medicine is designed to work alongside employers to meet their specific needs.
We provide a variety of occupational medicine services at different locations varying from drug screens to injury care and management. Occupational medicine services vary by location to best suit employers’ needs and include:
- Comprehensive occupational medicine clinics
- Higher level occupational injury care available at our ERs
- Ability to handle all levels of acuity from drug screens to minor injuries to complex surgeries and post-discharge care
- Dedicated Occupational Medicine Coordinator/Employer Liaison available 24/7 at each Memorial Hermann facility providing one point of contact for all occupational needs
- DOT certified UDS collectors and EBT technicians available 24/7
- Connections to comprehensive network of affiliated specialists
- Work Status Report provided for each evaluated employee
- Company-specific protocols
- Opportunities to coordinate employee health fairs and physician lecture series
- Extensive knowledge on OSHA sensitivity
- Strong partnership and communication
For more information on our occupational medicine services and locations, please complete the form below and a representative will follow up with you.
Complete the form below and our specialists will be in touch with more information about our workplace safety options for employers. You may also call (713) 338-6519 or 1(800) 778-8935 to learn more.