Occupational Medicine Program
With resources across Greater Houston and a strong community presence, the Memorial Hermann Employer Solutions Occupational Medicine Program is designed to work alongside employers to meet their specific needs.
- Ability to handle all levels of acuity from drug screens to minor injuries to complex surgeries and post-discharge care
- Dedicated Occupational Medicine Coordinator/Employer Liaison available 24/7 at each Memorial Hermann facility providing one point of contact for all occupational needs
- DOT certified UDS collectors and EBT technicians available 24/7
- Connections to comprehensive network of affiliated specialists
- Work Status Report provided for each evaluated employee
- Company-specific protocols
- Opportunities to coordinate employee health fairs and physician lecture series
As part of our Occupational Medicine Program, we work directly with employers to develop and implement unique protocols for occupational injuries. We understand employers’ requirements and needs regarding occupational injuries and will work with you to ensure they are followed when an employee needs medical attention as a result of a workplace injury.
If you would like to complete your company-specific ER Protocol, complete the form below.