Accidents happen, particularly in a labor-intensive environment like Southeast Texas. Successful Returns © partners with the injured worker, employer and the physician to get employees back on the job quickly, while teaching skills to prevent future injuries. We offer a continuum of services, from our comprehensive pain management program, to our industrial rehabilitation program, providing multidisciplinary treatment plans focused on helping the injured worker return to a productive life after a workplace injury.
With a return-to-work rate exceeding 87 percent and patient satisfaction rates exceeding 95 percent, our multidisciplinary approach is specific to each individual’s injury, making treatment more efficient and effective.
- CARF®-accredited work hardening/work conditioning programs
- CARF®-accredited behavioral-based multidisciplinary pain management program
- Functional Capacity Evaluations (FCEs)
- Ergonomic assessments
- Pre-placement agility screenings
- Impairment rating evaluations
- Worksite evaluations and ergonomic assessments
- Onsite evaluations (including ergonomics and job analysis)
- Outpatient Physical Therapy
- Psychological assessments and counseling
- Vocational assessments and counseling
- Return-to-work programs
- Injury prevention education and ergonomic training
- Onsite rehabilitation
- Job description reviews and ADA-approved job description generation
Located on the 15th floor of the Memorial Hermann Tower at Memorial Hermann Memorial City Medical Center, the new facility features state-of-the-art equipment with an exercise gym, yoga and stretching room, individual treatment and evaluation rooms, locker rooms with showers and a break room.
Get More Information
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call (713) 338-4949 or complete the Contact Us form. Prescriptions can be faxed to 713-338-4948.
For more information on our program outcomes, please read our comprehensive recent outcomes fact sheet.