Successful Returns© Pain Management Program Pre-Visit Checklist
Before visiting our Successful Returns© Pain Management Program, please familiarize yourself with the following program tips, as well as hotel and airport information for out-of-town guests.
Please complete the following Pre-Visit Form in English or Spanish.
- Wear comfortable clothing for evaluations and daily activities.
- Tennis shoes and sport socks are required.
- Lunch is not provided by the program so please plan accordingly. You will be able to store food in the refrigerators at the clinic each day.
- Washers and dryers are available at the hotel. The machines take quarters.
- Hotel guest rooms provide WiFi internet access.
- Microwaves and small refrigerators are available in your hotel room upon request.
- The hotel offers breakfast every morning and provides a light dinner Monday
- The hotel has various types of pillows available for your comfort. They are
available by inquiring with the front desk staff.
Our patients typically stay at the Marriott Residence Inn located a few miles from our clinic (1150 Eldridge Parkway Houston, Texas 77077).
The Marriott Residence Inn will transport its guests to locations within a three
mile radius. Please contact the front desk to arrange transportation. Although
the clinic six miles away, the hotel will make an exception and will provide
transportation to the clinic.
Houston Hobby Airport (HOU)
Distance: 28 miles to hotel
Take Broadway to I-45 to I-10. Exit Eldridge Pkwy.
George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH)
Distance: 32 miles to hotel
Take N. Terminal Road to John F. Kennedy Blvd. Then take Beltway 8 to I-10W and exit Eldridge Pkwy.
For additional directions to the facility, click here.
The clinic is located indoor walking distance from Memorial City Mall. Restaurants at the mall include Panera Bread, Cheesecake Factory and California Pizza Kitchen.
The hotel is located near Kroger (12555 Briar Forest Drive) and HEB (9710 Katy Freeway).
There is a Walgreen’s pharmacy conveniently located on the ground floor of the Memorial Hermann Tower. The clinic is also close to a CVS Pharmacy (1002 Gessner Road).
For additional information, browse our Frequently Asked Questions.