Connecting Physicians Within the eClinicalWorks® Community
Delivering the best possible care begins with having access to the most up-todate
patient information and clinical data. Through its innovative solutions,
Memorial Hermann Information Exchange (MHiE), in collaboration with
the Memorial Hermann Physician Network (MHMD) and eClinicalWorks, expedites care and streamlines medical practice workflow.
MHiE eClinicalWorks® Health Exchange
MHiE eClinicalWorks® Electronic Health Exchange (eHX) provides a holistic
view of a patient’s ambulatory record within the connected eClinicalWorks
community. With patient consent, records can be aggregated and shared
between treating physicians. eHX improves continuity of care across multiple care settings by making critical information available at the point of care.
eHX enables MHMD’s eClinicalWorks providers to:
• Import clinical information from other MHMD eClinicalWorks physicians
• Connect to MHiE’s Community Health Exchange to share CCDs with other authorized Exchange Members
• Streamline the upload of patient data, facilitating the transition of care to other providers
MHiE eClinicalWorks® Provider-to-Provider Network
MHiE eClinicalWorks® Provider-to-Provider (eP2P) Network connects physicians using eClinicalWorks to electronically share patient records, referrals, messaging and appointments. It is a scalable and secure way to enhance patient care through provider-to-provider dialogue. By strengthening the communication between primary care physicians (PCPs) and specialists, eP2P improves the continuum of care, allowing PCPs to easily refer patients to specialists, streamlining the referral process and reducing data entry and processing time.
eP2P enables MHMD’s eClinicalWorks providers to:
- Send electronic referrals to other providers
- Attach a patient’s record, progress notes, lab results, medical summary and scanned documents
- Schedule appointments for a patient with another provider
- Share patient demographics
- Send secure messages to other networked providers
Learn more, online or call 713.704.DOCS (3627).
Download this information.