MHiE ScheduleNow Online Scheduling Tool
Through a suite of innovative solutions, Memorial Hermann Information Exchange (MHiE) expedites care and streamlines medical practice workflow. MHiE ScheduleNow is an online appointment scheduling tool that connects patients directly to Memorial Hermann-affiliated doctors and services.
Extending the Reach of the Physician’s Office
ScheduleNow supports the provider connectivity and accessibility that is a key component of Accountable Care
Organizations (ACOs) and patient-centered medical homes. Powered by HealthPost, ScheduleNow offers a cost-effective
solution that provides online convenience and efficiency for patients. Besides making scheduling more convenient for patients, ScheduleNow provides physicians with expanded functionality for managing their patient populations.
How It Works
- From doctor office visits to mammograms and even emergency room reservations, patients can now book their
appointments with Memorial Hermann-affiliated doctors and services online and at their convenience.
- ScheduleNow is supported by the 222.CARE (2273) call center for direct appointments, streamlining the appointment
scheduling process by eliminating the warm transfer to the doctor’s office.
- Patients discharged from a Memorial Hermann hospital or Emergency Center can be scheduled for follow-up
appointments prior to leaving the Campus, improving clinical outcomes and decreasing the likelihood of readmission.
- ScheduleNow is a free service for patients.
- Through HealthPost, the ScheduleNow online experience is integrated with websites, including Vitals.com and Chron.com.
MHiE ScheduleNow offers unprecedented convenience and accessibility for patients while helping physicians improve the
continuum of care they deliver.
Learn more, online or call 713.704.DOCS (3627).
Download this information.