New Realities, Unwavering Care
Your health and safety are always our main priority. As healthcare processes change and our community begins to adapt to a new normal, we want to let you know about the extra safety standards Memorial Hermann is taking to make your imaging appointment as safe as possible.
To continue to provide extraordinary care, we have implemented a number of protective measures for the health and safety of our patients, workforce and community:
- Temperature screenings for all who enter Memorial Hermann facilities
- Masks for all who enter Memorial Hermann facilities, including staff
- Expanded testing capabilities for our patients and workforce
- Measures that ensure our workforce has an ample supply of personal protective equipment
- Proper hand hygiene and other protective measures are practiced and encouraged
- Rigorous sterilization process for all facilities
- Enforcement of social distancing protocols
- 'No visitor’ policy to limit potential exposure
During this time, one thing has become increasingly clear—health and wellness are a gift, and are worth prioritizing. Memorial Hermann stands ready to be your partner in that pursuit.