Primary Care Services At Memorial Hermann Convenient Care Center in Katy
The Convenient Care Center’s doctors and specialists in family medicine, internal medicine and pediatrics provide highest-quality primary care for Katy-area patients. Open Mondays through Saturdays for both appointments and walk-in patients, the clinic is especially convenient for busy people who need to see a physician outside usual Monday-Friday office hours.
The Katy clinic’s experienced doctors focus on precise diagnosis, up-to-date treatment and building long-lasting relationships with their patients – from newborns to seniors. They are specially trained in diagnosis, treatment and prevention of disease, and skilled in managing diabetes, hypertension, infectious diseases, kidney disorders and other chronic and acute conditions.
Our primary care physicians can provide treatment or initial screening for:
- Cardiac- and vascular-related diseases
- Endocrine conditions, including anemia and thyroid problems
- Eye, ear, nose and throat problems, including earache, sinusitis, sore throat, and tonsil and adenoid problems
- Headaches and migraines
- Respiratory and lung issues, including asthma, allergies, bronchitis, COPD, emphysema and pneumonia
- Skin conditions, including acne, potential skin cancers, psoriasis and eczema
- Urology and urogynecology conditions, including infections and incontinence
Equally important, our primary care physicians works with healthy patients to establish life-long good health habits through preventive care and health awareness.
The Convenient Care Center provides comprehensive, integrated health care services, including wellness programs, immunizations, annual physicals and sports physicals. Physicians also consult with MHMG-affiliated specialists, make referrals for specialized treatment, and help coordinate patients’ overall health care.