Health Care Focused on You
Memorial Hermann Plan featuring the Memorial Hermann Accountable Care Network
Welcome and thank you for joining the Memorial Hermann Plan with Aetna. As an accountable care organization (ACO), we’re accountable for keeping you healthy by providing you with the highest quality, safest and most cost effective care possible.
Getting off to a great start
Check your mailbox for important membership materials and member ID card. You’ll need to bring it with you when you go for doctor visits or to the pharmacy (if your plan includes prescription drug coverage).
Register at your secure member website, www.aetnanavigator.com. It’s where you can go to:
- Search DocFind for Memorial Hermann Accountable Care Plan doctors, hospitals, pharmacies and more in your area.
- Check your personal health record and see reminders for important preventive screenings and tests.
- Set and track your health, fitness and nutrition goals with CarePass & iTrage Apps.
- Use Member Payment Estimator to compare prices on tests and procedures.
- Review your claims and pay your bills.
- Schedule an appointment with a Memorial Hermann doctor online
- Concierge services just for KBR employees. For benefit information, call Aetna Concierge Member Services at 1-888-235-3847 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. seven days a week. For information on physicians and services call the Memorial Hermann Care Concierge at 713-272-1672 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Speak with a registered nurse. Get answers from a registered nurse, day or night by calling our Informed Health Line at 1-800-556-1555 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
What does accountable care really mean for me and my family?
The Memorial Hermann Accountable Care Network offers you and your family a new kind of health care – where physicians and hospitals commit to working collaboratively to offer the highest quality, safest, and most cost effective care. Here’s an example of how it differs from traditional medical care.
Health insurance plans are offered, administered or underwritten by Aetna Life Insurance Company (Aetna).