Located in the dynamic and fast-growing Cypress area, Memorial Hermann Cypress Hospital brings the expertise of the Memorial Hermann Health System, including the region’s top medical specialists, to families in the Cypress and Northwest Houston area. Our affiliated, board-certified physicians and healthcare professionals employ advanced medical equipment and state-of-the-art technology to address the community’s healthcare needs, from routine outpatient visits to complex inpatient procedures.
Memorial Hermann Cypress will grow from 81 beds to 105 beds within existing space on campus. The following is what we are adding in our nearly $25 million construction project:
- Four additional NICU Isolettes (incubators) and equipment to care for NICU patients
- 20 additional Med/Surg Beds
- Four additional ICU Beds
- 10 Bed Observation Unit with 2 additional beds in the Cardiovascular Recovery Unit on the second floor
- One additional Endoscopy Suite
- One additional Cardiac Catheterization (Biplane) Laboratory
- Trauma room equipment and equipment for four additional rooms for the ED
The expansion project will begin in July 2018 and roll out over the course of next year and is expected to be finalized by summer 2019.