Information for Patients and Visitors
Welcome to Memorial Hermann Cypress Hospital. Our goal is to make your visit or stay as safe and pleasant as possible.
Click here for directions, parking information and a downloadable campus map.
For security, call (346) 231-4096.
Business Office/Cashier: (346) 231-4073
Language Assistance: Interpreter services are available for all languages (including American sign language – ASL). The patient or family representative should ask a nurse for assistance.
Outpatient Imaging Services:
Located in Medical Plaza 1, 1st Floor, (346) 231-6930
Hours: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday - Friday
Patient Relations: (346) 231-4277
Memorial Hermann believes strongly in including patients’ loved ones in the healing process. When friends, family members, and caregivers work together, patients often experience a higher level of safe, quality care that can lead to a faster recovery process and a shorter hospital stay.
Visitors are designated by the patient and may include, but are not limited to, a spouse, a domestic partner, another family member, or a friend. The patient has the right to withdraw or deny such consent at any time. Memorial Hermann will not restrict, limit, or otherwise deny visitation privileges on the basis of age, race, ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, culture, language, physical or mental disability, socioeconomic status, sex, sexual orientation, and gender identity or expression.
While each unit may have specific visitation guidelines appropriate for its level of care, hospital visitation guidelines are as follows:
- In order to provide an optimum healing environment for our patients, hospital visiting hours are from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily. After 9 p.m., hospital entry may be limited. Please check in with Security.
- For the safety of our patients, no sick visitors are allowed at any time.
- Children under the age of 16 are not permitted in patient care areas, waiting rooms or lobbies without adult supervision.
- Only one adult visitor may spend the night in a general patient room.
- Children under 18 are not permitted to stay the night.
Gift Shop: Located in the Main Tower, 1st Floor, (346) 231-4074 .
Dining: All food outlets are located in the Main Tower, 1st Floor.
- Cypress Café
- Breakfast 6:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
- Continental Breakfast 9:30 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Lunch 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Dinner 4:30 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Starbucks Monday – Friday, 6:30 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Vending machines are located in the Main Tower, 1st Floor, near the Emergency Center registration, and in the South Tower, 1st floor, and are available 24 hours a day for visitors.
Chapel: Located in the South Tower, 1st Floor. For Chaplaincy Services, call (346) 231-4132.
Smoking: We are a tobacco-free and smoke-free campus.
To view Memorial Hermann’s policies, click here.