Memorial Hermann Cypress Hospital brings world-class Memorial Hermann surgical services to Cypress. Our primary goal is to provide high quality, safe care to our patients.
Our affiliated, board-certified physicians utilize the latest techniques and technologies to perform a wide range of inpatient and outpatient surgical procedures in our new, state-of-the-art facilities. Our goal is to offer our patients a positive, seamless family-centered patient experience -- before, during and following your surgery. Patients may pre-register online, enjoy convenient surface parking and will receive a post-surgery follow-up call to answer questions or address issues.
Our patients benefit from family-focused care in rooms beautifully designed to provide comfort and privacy, preserve dignity and facilitate physician communication with patients and family members. And because we know the benefits of family support, we offer open visiting hours during a patient’s hospital stay.
Robotic-Assisted Surgical Procedures
Memorial Hermann Cypress Hospital is home to a da Vinci® Xi Surgical System, currently used for colorectal, general, gynecological and urological procedures, extending the surgeon's capabilities through enhanced 3-D visualization, improved dexterity, greater surgical precision, improved access, increased range of motion and reproducibility.Learn more about robotic-assisted surgery »
Colorectal Robotic-Assisted Procedures:
- Bowel Resection
- Nissen Fundoplication
General Robotic-Assisted Procedures:
- Hernia Repair, Hernia Repair with Mesh
- Lysis of Adhesions
Gynecological Robotic-Assisted Procedures:
Urological Robotic-Assisted Procedures:
Traditional and Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
At Memorial Hermann Cypress, we have the capability for numerous specialty and minimally invasive surgeries, including: general surgery, gastroenterology, gynecologic, orthopedic, ear, nose and throat, sports medicine, urology, colorectal and spine neurology.
Our board-certified surgeons and anesthesiologists, assisted by surgery nurse specialists, ensure a smooth surgery experience and use the most advanced surgical techniques including endoscopic, minimally invasive approaches to help reduce post-operative pain, speed recovery, shorten hospital stays and reduce disability.
Traditional and Laparoscopic General/Colorectal Procedures:
- Biopsy of Intra-abdominal and Retroperitoneal Structures
- Bowel, Colon, Gastric Resection
- Hernia Repair
Breast & Plastic Surgery Procedures:
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Biopsy
- Breast Reduction
- Interdisciplinary “One Stop” Diagnostic and Therapeutic Breast Cases: biopsy, needle localization, resection or mastectomy and early-stage reconstruction, all in one day
- Mastectomy, Reconstructive Breast Surgery
Distal Extremity Procedures:
- Carpal Tunnel Release
- Hammer-toe Repairs
- Tendon Repair
Endoscopy, Diagnostic & Therapeutic Procedures:
- Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Esophagogastroduodenoscopy (EGD)
- Abdominal Hysterectomy
- Vaginal Hysterectomy
- Dilation and Curettage (D&C)
- McCall Culdoplasty
- Supra Pubic Arc (SPARC™)
- Tension-free Vaginal Tape (TVT) Placement
- Trans Obturator Tape (TOT) Placement
Head, Ear, Nose & Throat Procedures:
- Nasal Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- Oral Maxillofacial Surgery
Neurological Spine Procedures
- Anterior Cervical Fusion
- Posterior Cervical Fusion
- ACL Reconstruction
- Arthroscopy for Knees, Elbows, Wrists, Shoulders and Ankles
- Bankhart Repair
- Open and Closed Reduction, Fracture
- Rotator Cuff Repair
- Same-day Knee and Hip Replacement
Pain Management Procedures:
- Epidural Steroid Injection
- Interlaminar and Transforaminal Steroid Injection
- Nerve Block
- Radiofrequency Thermal Coagulaton (RFTC)
- Bladder Tumor Resection
- Laser Lithotripsy
- Ureteral Stent Placement
We invite you to take a video tour of one our operating rooms.
For more information or for physician referral, click Find a Doctor or call 713-222-CARE (2273).
For pre-procedure preparation and testing, call our Pre-Admit office at (346) 231-4080.
To pre-register, click here.