Women of all ages in the Cypress area now have access to world-class Memorial Hermann health care, close to home.
The Birthing Center
The Birthing Center at Memorial Hermann Cypress Hospital features private, state-of-the-art labor-delivery-recovery suites equipped with the latest technology and thoughtful amenities. Our affiliated physicians and nursing staff are highly trained in both normal and high-risk deliveries and newborn care.
- Single-room maternity care – labor, delivery, recovery and postpartum
- Premium amenities, including overnight sleeping accommodations for a guest
- Dedicated labor and delivery nurses providing one-on-one care during birthing
- Nurses who are trained breastfeeding experts
- Anesthesiology available 24 hours a day
- A “couplet care” model so that mother and baby are cared for together
- A Level II nursery providing 24-hour neonatal coverage
- OB Emergency Center
To help you prepare, we also offer:
Pre-registration is required before your admission for delivery. Before 28 weeks of pregnancy, please pre-register in one of the following ways:
- Pre-register online
- Call (346) 231-4080
between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5p.m., Monday – Friday
- Pre-register in person at Memorial Hermann Cypress Hospital between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday – Friday
Our staff will assist in filing your insurance claim for you and your newborn.