Convenient parking is available in several garages near Memorial Hermann-TMC:
- Memorial Hermann Medical Plaza Garage – The Memorial Hermann Medical Plaza Garage, located directly across Fannin Street from the hospital, has Skybridge access to the hospital. Self-parking is accessible from the southern entrances of the garage off both Main Street and Fannin Street.
- University of Texas Professional Building Garage – Parking is also available in the University of Texas Professional Building Garage adjacent to the Medical Plaza, located between Fannin and Main Streets.
- TMC Garage 4 – TMC Garage 4 is accessible from both Fannin and Cambridge streets and provides visitors with access to the hospital.
Rates vary according to the garage; pay stations are conveniently located so that you may pay first before you leave. Please check with the specific hospital area/unit to determine which parking area is most convenient and accessible. Click here to view a list of recommended places to park for the various clinics and programs at the campus.
Valet access is available off of Fannin Street, with access to the Fannin entrance of Hospital (Cullen Pavilion).
- Monday to Friday: 5:30 a.m.-9:30 p.m.
- Saturday to Sunday: 8 a.m.-9:30 p.m.
- Flat rate of $15 per day
Handicapped Parking is available in each Texas Medical Center garage. For more information about hospital parking, please call (713) 704-2027.
Getting To and Around the Hospital
Clearly marked directional signage inside and outside the hospital helps patients and guests find their way easily as they move through the facility. Campus maps and hospital floor plans are available at the Information Desks located at the Cullen Pavilion entrance and the Robertson Pavilion entrance, from the concierge located in the Memorial Hermann Medical Plaza across the sky bridge from Memorial Hermann-TMC, at various wall kiosks throughout the hospital and in Volunteer Services in the Cullen Pavilion. See below for commonly requested routes.