Memorial Hermann Imaging & Breast Care Center - Greater Heights
1635 N Loop West
(610 and Ella in The Heights)
Houston, TX 77008
Memorial Hermann Greater Heights, located in The Houston Heights, delivers a high-quality diagnostic expertise with convenience in mind. Our friendly, caring staff and affiliated physicians help ensure a positive experience and offer quick turnaround on procedures and results.
Imaging tests and procedures are fast and cost-effective methods of viewing the internal organs and structures of the body. They can help diagnose a health problem quickly, accurately and with less discomfort.
Memorial Hermann Greater Heights utilizes a Picture Archiving Communication System (PACS), which digitizes medical images and processes them for reading by a radiologist in a fraction of the time it takes to process film. Images can be viewed at special PACS workstations in the hospital or on any PC, so images can easily be shared with referring physicians located anywhere in the city or the world. Patients receive faster exams with no film-developing lag time.
Breast Center Features
- Dedicated fellowship trained breast radiologist. Ajanta Patra, M.D., is an affiliated member of our medical staff and serves as the dedicated breast radiologist for the Center.
- Oncology Nurse Navigator
- Certified by the Mammography Quality Standards Act (MQSA)
- Accredited by the American College of Radiology (ACR)
Memorial Hermann Greater Height’s Breast Center was awarded National
Accreditation Program for Breast Centers Certification
The National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers
(NAPBC) is a voluntary accreditation program for breast centers in the United
States administered by the American College of Surgeons.
As an NAPBC-accredited center, Memorial Hermann Greater Heights has demonstrated the following services:
- A multidisciplinary, team approach to coordinate the best care
and treatment options available
- Access to breast cancer-related information, education, and
- Breast cancer data collection on quality indicators for all
sub-specialties involved in breast cancer diagnosis and treatment
- Ongoing monitoring and improvement of care
- Information about clinical trials and new treatment option
Schedule an Appointment Online
Choose a Location
Choose an Appointment Time
Choose a convenient appointment time from the options below. To view more appointments click "next week".
Verify prescription and confirm your appointment.
appointments powered by HealthPost
online scheduling for Memorial Hermann Northwest Imaging powered by HealthPost
To request an appointment, verify insurance, or for all other questions, please contact us or call (866) 378-0004.