Memorial Hermann Wound Care - Katy Rehab
21720 Kingsland Blvd
Katy, TX 77450
Healing Chronic Wounds and Improving Quality of Life
Memorial Hermann Wound Care at Memorial Hermann Rehabilitation Hospital-Katy provides a comprehensive approach to treating patients with chronic non-healing wounds. The center offers the most effective and advanced wound technologies available today. Our wound care physician, nurses and technicians are all highly trained in advanced wound care and hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT).
We follow evidence-based clinical pathways to determine why wounds are not healing and currently have a healing rate of 94 percent.
Indications for Wound Care:
- Diabetic ulcers
- Neuropathic ulcers
- Pressure ulcers
- Ischemic ulcers
- Venous insufficiency
- Traumatic wounds
- Surgical wounds
- Peristomal skin irritations
- Complex soft-tissue wounds or infections
- Other chronic, non-healing wounds
Schedule an Appointment Online
You can now schedule an appointment with a Wound Care Specialist online in three easy steps.
Click “next week” to view more available appointments.
Choose a location
Choose an appointment time
Confirm your appointment
appointments powered by HealthPost
Scope of Services
Our affiliated physicians will complete a history and physical, order diagnostic test (if indicated) and determine a plan of care following established clinical practice guidelines.
Memorial Hermann Wound Care at Memorial Hermann Rehabilitation Hospital-Katy can diagnosis and develop wound care treatment plans for the following conditions:
- Diabetic foot wounds
- Traumatic wounds
- Venous stasis wounds
- Post-surgical wounds
- Failing flaps and grafts
- Autoimmune wounds
- Arterial wounds
- Soft-tissue necrosis
- Late effects of radiation
- Any wound not responding to conventional treatment in 30 days
- Wound consultation/evaluation
- Diagnostic and ongoing assessments and treatment
- Noninvasive vascular studies
- Specialty wound dressings
- Bio-engineered skin grafts and substitutes
- Treatment of wound, skin and bone infections, including antibiotic therapy
- Negative-pressure wound therapy
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy
- Fitting for pressure off-loading devices and footwear
- Patient and family education
- Wound cultures and biopsies
- Compression therapy
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
Hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) promotes healing by increasing the level of oxygen in the tissue and improving the healing efficiency of the white blood cells. Therapy is administered in a hyperbaric chamber that delivers 100 percent oxygen with increased atmospheric pressure, stimulating the entire body’s natural healing responses. Read more >>
Patients undergoing therapy have complete privacy in our comfortable, individual chambers equipped with televisions and DVD players for patient entertainment.
Hours & Scheduling
The center is open Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call 281-579-5542, or schedule an appointment online.