Friday, April 1, 2016
10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
April Pool’s Day is a program designed to prevent drownings by inspiring young children to take water safety seriously. Both children and adults will learn about the hazards associated with water and how to deal with them safely.
Gift bags will be given to the first 200 children that visit all the demonstrations.
- Bathtub safety
- Water safety activities and games
- Life-jacket fitting
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- Meet Bobber the Water Safety Dog
- Tour an ambulance, fire truck and Life Flight® helicopter
- Be Red Cross Ready booth
- Josh the Otter
- Chick-fil-A Cow
- Story time with hand puppets and coloring activities
- CPR demonstration
- Information from the Safer 3 Water Safety Foundation
Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
23900 Katy Freeway
Katy, TX 77494
(Park behind the new East Tower)