Digestive Health Center
The Memorial Hermann Memorial City Digestive Health Center offers advanced diagnostic testing and treatment for digestive diseases such as ulcers, gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), Barrett’s esophagus, colon cancer and inflammatory bowel disease (Crohn's and ulcerative colitis).
At our Digestive Health Center, highly-trained physicians and nursing staff have access to the latest in endoscopic examination technology, including endoscopic video technology and endoscopic ultrasound, as well as a computerized reporting system.
We offer endoscopic evaluation of the esophagus, stomach, small intestine, and colon. Procedures performed include:
- Upper endoscopy (EGD)
- Multiple-banding ligation
- ERCP (endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography)
- Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
- Gastrostomy/PEG/PEJ Placement
- Endoscopic ultrasound with diagnostic capabilities
- Esophageal motility studies
- Rectal ultrasound with biopsy capabilities
For additional questions, call (713) 242-3540.