Memorial Hermann Memorial City Medical Center combines exceptional medical expertise and state-of-the art facilities with the convenience and personal touch of a community hospital to provide the highest quality neurological care to one of Houston’s fastest-growing areas.
The neuroscience program at Memorial Hermann Memorial City brings together a collaborative group of affiliated fellowship-trained, board-certified neurologists, neurosurgeons, neuro-oncologists and pain management/rehabilitation specialists, supported by a highly trained, specialized and dedicated nursing staff. As a team, they are prepared to treat some of the most acute brain, spinal cord and neural conditions, so patients can receive advanced treatment close to home. Our depth of expertise, convenient location and patient and visitor amenities, such as free parking, make Memorial Hermann Memorial City a leader in neurological care.
The team’s holistic approach ensures that each patient – from youngsters to seniors – receives personalized treatment. The hospital’s commitment to highly individualized care ensures that physicians and patients work collaboratively through the process of diagnosis, treatment and recovery for neurological conditions. Support staff members assist with insurance, appointment reminders, lab work, treatment authorizations and therapy, while continuing communication with referring physicians ensures continuity of care.
As part of the Memorial Hermann System, the Memorial City Medical Center draws on the extensive clinical resources of its sister hospital at the Texas Medical Center and the highly acclaimed Mischer Neuroscience Institute. In cases where additional treatment is critical, 24/7 Life Flight transportation is available with a team that includes an EMT and nurse, both of whom are trauma-trained.
For the youngest neurology patients, treatment is coordinated with Children's Memorial Hermann Hospital in the Texas Medical Center. Children’s Memorial Hermann at Memorial City, a recognized leader in the diagnosis and treatment of brain tumors, also provides treatment to children with a range of neurological disorders, such as spasticity, movement disorders, epilepsy, hydrocephalus, head injuries, craniosynostosis and spina bifida.
Memorial Hermann Memorial City offers:
- A team of affiliated board-certified primary care physicians, neurologists, pediatric neurologists, neurosurgeons, neuro-oncologists and pain management/rehabilitation specialists across West Houston and Katy
- Comprehensive on-site diagnostic testing with the highest level imaging capabilities
- The only neuro-ICU Neurointensive Care Unit outside of the Texas Medical Center, providing a continuum of acute to critical care in a single unit
- Outstanding inpatient neurological care with a highly trained and experienced nursing staff
- Exceptional stroke care and designation as a Primary Stroke Center
- Expertise in spine care from non-invasive treatments to performing some of the most complex surgeries with precision
- State-of-the-art treatment for brain and spine tumors, including stereotactic radiosurgery and Brainlab
- Pain management and physical medicine as an alternative to surgery
- Infusion immunotherapy by board-certified neurologists and specially trained nursing staff
- Specialized neurological and stroke rehabilitation services before and after discharge through the nationally renowned TIRR Memorial Hermann network
- Patient support and education