We have guidelines in place to help you and your family work with our doctors, nurses, and staff to get the most out of your hospital stay. Please take a few minutes toreview the following with your loved ones.
Visitors are welcome during your stay; in the interest of your wellbeing please observe the following guidelines:
- Open Visitation - except during the following times to accommodate nursing transition of care
- 6:30 a.m. - 7:30 a.m.
- 6:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Two visitors welcome in the room - only 1 overnight
- No visitors under the age 14
- Wash your hands before and after entering the room
- No plants or flowers are permitted in patient rooms
- No food permitted in the patient room
- Patient privacy code (4 digits) necessary for patient condition updates
East Tower - 3rd Floor
Intermediate Care Unit
Late Night Visitation Guidelines
For the safety of our patients and staff, entry points into the hospital are limited after 9 p.m. We request all visitors register with a security officer after 9 p.m. and obtain a visitors pass.
Please check in with a security officer in one of the following after hour entry points:
- Memorial Hermann Tower - (713) 827-5501
- Open 24 hours a day
- East Tower - (713) 242-3428
- Until midnight - check in the East lobby (Gessner entrance)
- After midnight - check in the Emergency Room