The Woodlands Free-Standing Emergency Room
9950 Woodlands Pkwy
Spring, TX 77382
24-Hour Emergency Care for The Woodlands & Spring
Memorial Hermann has a stand-alone emergency room 10 miles west of The Woodlands Hospital near Spring, TX.
Our 11,500-square-foot facility houses a 24-hour, full-service ER with ambulance access and 24/7 imaging and lab services that are also available for outpatients with a doctor's order.
Our stand-alone ER location is at the intersection of Woodlands Parkway at Highway 2978. It is located across from Walmart at the intersection of Woodlands Parkway and Terramont Drive near FM 2978, in a multi-use development.
The Spring/Woodlands location offers convenient access and on-site parking. We serve the areas of Spring, Magnolia, The Woodlands and Conroe.
Online ER Check In
Now Available - three easy steps to reduce your ER wait time.
Choose an Emergency Room near you.
Go back to all locations »
Select a treatment time & complete the required information to pre-register online.
Wait in the comfort of your home instead of the ER & a healthcare professional will see you within 15 minutes of arrival.
In the event of a true emergency, dial 9-1-1 or go to the nearest emergency room immediately.
appointments powered by HealthPost
If patients with more emergent medical conditions are present in the ER at your scheduled time, those patients will be seen prior to you.
Advantages of an ER Without the Wait
- Board-certified doctors and radiologists
- Digital X-ray, CT and ultrasound
- On-site lab with certified technicians
- Trauma, isolation and treatment rooms
The caring staff at Memorial Hermann 24 HR Emergency Care treat and diagnose a variety of medical conditions including:
- Chest pain
- Stitches or sutures for cuts, lacerations (simple and complex)
- Fractures, broken bones
- Burns, rashes, infections
- Sprains, strains, dislocation
- Allergic reactions
- Seasonal allergies
- Work-related injuries
- Vomiting or diarrhea, nausea
- Abdominal pain/discomfort
- Sore throat, flu, sinus infections, fever
- Upper respiratory infections, pneumonia
- Pain control, back/neck pain, headaches, earaches
- Head injuries
- Foreign body removal
- Eye infections, injury
- Bites from insects, animals
- Drug testing
- Chronic conditions such as diabetes, asthma and high blood pressure
Forms of Payment
Most insurance accepted (ER co-payment applicable for emergency services). Cash and all major credit cards accepted.