Memorial Hermann Greater Heights Houston Sleep Disorders Center
1635 N Loop W Fwy
Houston, TX 77008
Specialists at the Memorial Hermann Greater Heights Hospital Sleep Lab provide comprehensive care with an emphasis on assessing abnormal sleep and the effects of abnormal sleep on other medical disorders.
The lab features advanced computer technology and rooms designed to resemble a comfortable bedroom in a home or hotel. Under the supervision of board-certified physicians specializing in sleep disorders, a polysomnographic technologist provides round-the-clock supervision and monitoring. Our skilled staff serves patients of any age, including those with the most difficult medical conditions.
Assessments and Treatments
Assessments and treatments include:
- Sleep disorder breathing (including sleep apnea)
- Sleep apnea
- Abnormalities in circadian rhythm
- Multiple Sleep Latency Test (MSLT) for narcolepsy
- Maintenance of Wakefulness Testing (MWT) for hypersomnolence
- Sleep hygiene improvement counseling
- Sleep apnea support group for patients and family members