Memorial Hermann Southeast Inpatient Rehabilitation provides rehabilitation for those dealing with physical injuries or suffering from chronic diseases that have impaired their physical or cognitive functioning. Memorial Hermann Southeast Inpatient Rehabilitation provides advanced and innovative rehabilitation services, focusing on each individual patient, crafting personalized rehabilitation programs geared toward their specific needs.
This Inpatient Rehabilitation program has proudly served the Bay Area community since 1986. It shares facilities with Memorial Hermann Southeast Acute Care hospital, a 274-bed facility, which allows for direct access to acute medical and diagnostic needs. Our interdisciplinary therapy plans have allowed us to get our patients back to the life they love. As a member of the Memorial Hermann Rehabilitation Network affiliated with TIRR Memorial Hermann, currently ranked #2 in the nation and best in Texas by U.S. News and World Report, we are committed to bringing world class rehabilitation to Greater Houston.
Through this network we continue to focus on innovating and expanding our services to provide leading rehabilitation to the Greater Houston Area, so we can best serve our communities.
The following patients may be appropriate for one of the Memorial Hermann Community Inpatient Rehabilitation Units:
- Stroke and other neurological disorders such as Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis and Guillain Barré syndrome
- Non-traumatic brain injury
- General Rehabilitation (including debility)
- Neuromuscular disorders
- Cancer rehabilitation
- Medically complex patients with multi-system disorders
- Non-traumatic spinal cord injury
- Orthopedic conditions such as osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, fractures or complicated joint replacements
- Medical trauma
- Spinal surgery with neurological impairment
For a hospital tour, please come by Monday - Friday between 8:00 am and 4:00 pm. Visiting hours are after 4:00 pm Monday through Friday or all day Sunday.