Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center
6411 Fannin St
Houston, TX 77030
Founded in 1925, Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center (TMC) was the first hospital to open in the world-renowned Texas Medical Center. For nearly a century, the hospital has set new standards of care in Texas and the nation through advances in the practice of medicine.
Directions & Parking
Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center is located on the corner of Fannin and Cambridge streets, in Houston's Texas Medical Center. The hospital is easily accessible from Houston's Loop 610 and Highways 288 and 59.
6411 Fannin Houston, Texas 77030
The Memorial Hermann Medical Plaza is located on the corner of Fannin and Main streets and Cambridge Street, across from Memorial Hermann-TMC.
6400 Fannin Houston, Texas 77030
Parking on Campus
Convenient parking is available in several garages near Memorial Hermann-TMC:
- Memorial Hermann Medical Plaza Garage – The Memorial Hermann Medical Plaza Garage, located directly across Fannin Street from the hospital, has Skybridge access to the hospital. Self-parking is accessible from the southern entrances of the garage off both Main Street and Fannin Street.
- University of Texas Professional Building Garage – Parking is also available in the University of Texas Professional Building Garage adjacent to the Medical Plaza, located between Fannin and Main Streets.
- TMC Garage 4 – TMC Garage 4 is accessible from both Fannin and Cambridge streets and provides visitors with access to the hospital.
Rates vary according to the garage; pay stations are conveniently located so that you may pay first before you leave. Please check with the specific hospital area/unit to determine which parking area is most convenient and accessible. Click here to view a list of recommended places to park for the various clinics and programs at the campus.
Valet access is available off of Fannin Street, with access to the Fannin entrance of Hospital (Cullen Pavilion).
- Monday to Friday: 5:30 a.m.-9:30 p.m.
- Saturday to Sunday: 8 a.m.-9:30 p.m.
- Flat rate of $15 per day
Handicapped Parking is available in each Texas Medical Center garage. For more information about hospital parking, please call (713) 704-2027.
Getting To and Around the Hospital
Clearly marked directional signage inside and outside the hospital helps patients and guests find their way easily as they move through the facility. Campus maps and hospital floor plans are available at the Information Desks located at the Cullen Pavilion entrance and the Robertson Pavilion entrance, from the concierge located in the Memorial Hermann Medical Plaza across the sky bridge from Memorial Hermann-TMC, at various wall kiosks throughout the hospital and in Volunteer Services in the Cullen Pavilion. See below for commonly requested routes.
Directions from Parking to Hospital Locations
Patients & Visitors