Children's Emergency & NICU Services
- A neonatal intensive care unit with the ability to care for premature infants with a gestational age as low as 28 weeks, including the capability to provide conventional mechanical ventilation
- Comfortable patient rooms, including window-seat sofa beds for family members staying overnight
- The support and resources of Children’s Memorial Hermann Hospital, located within Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center
- Access to the Children’s Transport Team for specialized emergency pediatric and neonatal transport services for patients by ground ambulance or via Memorial Hermann Life Flight®
The Healthcare Team
A skilled healthcare team has specialized training to care for children and infants. It includes:
- Neonatal nurse practitioners
- Respiratory therapists
- Physical therapists
- Occupational therapists
- Social workers
- Case managers
- Other healthcare professionals
Need a Referral?
If you need a referral to a pediatrician or any of the services available at Children’s Memorial Hermann Northeast, call (713) 222-CARE.