Volunteer at Memorial Hermann Northeast
If you are looking for a rewarding opportunity to share your time and talents, consider becoming a volunteer at Memorial Hermann Northeast. Volunteering is as rewarding to the volunteer as it is beneficial to the patients, families, visitors and staff.
Volunteers are an integral part of the Memorial Hermann Northeast team. Being a volunteer:
- Helps you gain experience and new skills
- Gives you the opportunity to develop new, lasting friendships
- Adds meaning to your life
- Allows you to give back to the hospital and community
- Makes you part of a team that promotes the best in healthcare
- Lets you interact with patients, families, staff and fellow volunteers
- Helps you accumulate community service hours for school-related projects and scholarships
Requirements for volunteering:
- Complete an online volunteer application by clicking here.
- Be willing to commit to at least one year of service.
- Volunteer at least one per week four-hour shift Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. or 12:30 - 4:30 p.m.
- Successfully complete an interview, a criminal background check, and orientation and training.
- Adhere to a uniform dress code.
Areas of service:
- Information desk
- Gift shop
- Volunteer Office
- Emergency Center
- ICU/surgery waiting area
- Clerical assistance
Benefits for volunteers:
- Complimentary meal in the hospital cafeteria
- Gift shop discount
- Free annual tuberculosis screening and flu shots
- Recognition parties and luncheons
Volunteer Programs and Applications:
The Adult Volunteer Program is our year round program. Once you complete the Adult Volunteer Program application, the Volunteer Manager will contact you to schedule an interview.
For more information contact:
Manager of Volunteers
Memorial Hermann Northeast
18951 Memorial North
Humble, Texas 77338