From affiliated physicians to support personnel, the staff at Memorial Hermann Orthopedic & Spine Hospital is specially trained and dedicated to helping patients undergo inpatient procedures that restore or improve functionality and allow them to return to an active lifestyle. The convenient central location and small size make it ideal for outpatient surgery and services such as knee, shoulder and hip arthroscopy as well as pain management and rehabilitation.
Memorial Hermann Orthopedic & Spine Hospital specializes in:
- Elective orthopedic surgery
- Neurosurgery for spine-related conditions
- Pain management relating to orthopedic and spine conditions
- Sports-related spine and orthopedic conditions and injuries
Memorial Hermann Orthopedic & Spine Hospital Amenities
Because Memorial Hermann Orthopedic & Spine Hospital was built as a dedicated orthopedic and spine facility, the building incorporates features to accommodate mobility-impaired patients, including extra-wide doors and corridors and extra-large bathrooms for wheelchairs and walkers. All 64 spacious, beautifully furnished patient rooms are private and a luxurious, furnished waiting room for friends and family sits just outside of 10 state-of-the-art surgical suites.
Medical Expertise and Resources
Memorial Hermann Orthopedic & Spine Hospital patients are connected to Memorial Hermann’s vast range of medical expertise and resources, including the convenient online Patient Portal. The portal allows health records to be accessed by all of a patient’s attending physicians and allows patients to:
- See a summary of health records
- View summaries of hospital, emergency center or clinic visits
- Schedule appointments through ScheduleNow
- Request prescription refills
- Communicate with physicians
- Pay bills online
Scheduling an Appointment
For a referral to a physician affiliated with Memorial Herman Orthopedic & Spine Hospital, please call us at (713) 314-4400.