At Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital, we embrace our diverse patient population and are pleased to serve the Asian community. We have created an entire hospital program, dedicated to better serving the needs of members of the Asian community.
- Chinese and Vietnamese interpreters available throughout the hospital, in addition to other languages currently supported
- Bilingual nursing and clinical staff
- Patient dining menu featuring Asian entrees
- Asian TV programming available in all patient rooms
- Family-friendly atmosphere, where a guest may stay overnight in the patient's room, with access to the refrigerator located in the designated reception area
Our goal is to ensure that our patients and visitors are very satisfied with their experience. We commit to providing quality care and personal attention and to meeting the individual needs of every patient.
Commitment to Quality
In the search for healthcare excellence, we set the standard. Striving to earn the most acclaimed national accreditations ensures that we continue to redefine that standard.
Memorial Hermann Southwest is proud of our accomplishments:
- Named one of the nation's 50 Top Hospitals® for cardiovascular care by the healthcare business of Thomson Reuters
- The Cancer Center accredited by The American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer
- Recognized as an accredited Chest Pain Center by The Society of Chest Pain Centers
- Member of Memorial Hermann's citywide Stroke Network
- Part of the Memorial Hermann system, sole recipient of the 2009 National Quality Healthcare Award from the National Quality Forum
For questions regarding the Services available at Memorial Hermann Southwest, please call our customer service numbers at: