What Makes Children’s Memorial Hermann Southwest Special?
- Comfortable pediatric patient rooms, including window-seat sofa beds for family members staying overnight
- A Level III neonatal intensive care unit with the ability to care for infants with extreme prematurity at all gestational ages who have severe and/or complex illness
- A playroom available for patients, equipped with toys and educational videos
- The support and resources of Children’s Memorial Hermann Hospital, located within the Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center complex
- Access to the Children’s Transport Team for specialized emergency pediatric and neonatal transport services for patients by ground ambulance or via Memorial Hermann Life Flight®
The Healthcare Team
Our skilled healthcare team has specialized training in the care of children and infants, and includes:
- Neonatal nurse practitioners
- Respiratory therapists
- Lactation consultants
- Physical therapists
- Occupational therapists
- Speech-language pathologist
- Developmental Care Certified Staff (NIDCAP®)
- Pediatric pharmacists
- Pediatric dietitians
- Social workers
- Case managers
- Child life services
- Other healthcare professionals
Need a Referral?
If you need a referral to a pediatrician or any of the services available at Children’s Memorial Hermann Southwest, call 713-222-CARE.