Memorial Hermann Sports Park, home of The Farm League in Spring, is opening a new clinic to better serve patients and athletes who require physical therapy and sport-specific rehabilitation. The clinic is an outpatient facility of Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital offering comprehensive treatment, including injury prevention, orthopedic rehabilitation and Return to Play.
Our physical therapists specialize in providing sport-specific rehabilitation customized to fit each athlete or patient’s needs. Our Human Performance team partners with our Sports Medicine team to provide industry-leading care in sports medicine and sport performance enhancement.
Physical & Occupational Therapy Services
Sports Medicine Team
- Sports physical therapists
- Athletic trainers
- Affiliated physicians
Human Performance Team
- Sports nutritionists
- Exercise physiologists
- Strength/conditioning professionals
Unique to the Memorial Hermann Sports Park location
- Indoor and outdoor sports fields
- Extensive training facilities that enable athletes to train in their actual sports environment
- Partners with Athlete Training + Health, a company that specializes in maximizing performance in youth and adult athletes
Schedule An Appointment
Online appointment scheduling is not available for this location. Please contact us » or call our central scheduling center at (713) 521-0020 to make an appointment.