About Memorial Hermann Urgent Care
Current Wait is:
Now Open! Memorial Hermann Urgent Care in Spring is making access to high quality care much easier for our residents in North Houston. This facility offers care for urgent, but not emergent medical issues and wellness services.
- Get the care you need without the wait
- Open, 9 a.m. – 9 p.m., seven days a week
- Board-certified family physicians on-site
- Patients ages 6 months and older have convenient, walk-in access
- No appointments needed
- Accept all major insurances
- Laboratory and X-ray on-site
- DOT Physicals
Memorial Hermann Urgent Care is an extension of your Memorial Hermann Medical Group (MHMG) primary care office. Urgent Care records will be in your MHMG electronic health record, and your primary care physician can access them during any follow-up appointments.
Located next door is a Memorial Hermann Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation clinic, which offers the highest level of treatment in physical therapy and occupational therapy in Houston.
Conveniently located at the Athlete Training + Health facility at Memorial Hermann Sports Park.
Memorial Hermann Urgent Care Spring Photo Gallery