Conveniently located adjacent to the hospital, Memorial Hermann Sugar Land's Medical Plaza offers a full range of diagnostic and outpatient services.
- Convenient free parking
- Extended hours, including Saturday appointments for many services
- Same-day or next-day appointments often available
- Centralized scheduling and registration
- Prescriptions or physician orders can be faxed directly to registration center
Convenient, physician-ordered lab tests for both inpatients and outpatients at the hospital. Patients can receive routine diagnostic or reoccurring lab services.
Offering the most accurate and reliable tests available, the digital Imaging Center utilizes Picture Archiving Communication System (PACS).
Memorial Hermann Sugar Land Hospital simplifies outpatient procedures with:
- The most modern facilities and equipment
- Four operating rooms with full anesthesia component
- Two suites specially equipped for minimally invasive endoscopic procedures
Sleep Disorders Center
At the Sleep Disorders Center, specialists collaborate to provide comprehensive care in a soothing environment, including:
- Four comfortable sleep-study suites - designed to resemble bedrooms - that feature queen-size beds and the most modern technology
- Round-the-clock care and monitoring of patients by polysomnographic technologists who are under the supervision of board-certified physicians specializing in sleep disorders
- Skilled staff to help patients of any age, even those with the most difficult medical conditions
- Ambulatory EEGs
Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation Center
Whether you're a weekend warrior, professional athlete or patient recovering from accident or injury, the Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation Center, a full-service physical therapy clinic, can help improve your physical condition.