Sports Medicine Hotline: (281) 725-5333
For all of your sports medicine needs, please contact our Sports Medicine hotline - 24 hour access with a representative of the Memorial Hermann Sugar Land Sports Medicine service line. These services include:
- Expedited appointments into our sports medicine offices.
- Saturday morning sports injury clinic
- Sport concussion management
- School and sports physicals
- Physician presentation and education to coaches and sports leagues
- Medical coverage available for community sporting event, upon request
Saturday Sports Injury Clinic
When your weekend game plan takes an unexpected twist …
... visit the Saturday Sports Injury Clinic for a complimentary injury assessment
- Open Saturdays from 8:30 - 11 a.m., August 23rd - November 15th
- Available for athletes of all ages and ability levels
- Staffed by physicians with specialization in orthopedic medicine, podiatry and sports medicine
- Full diagnostic and treatment services available including x-rays, splints, supports, casting and crutches (insurance card required)
Located on the third floor of Medical Plaza I, Suite 310, just west of the hospital, 17510 W Grand Parkway South, Suite 100, Sugar Land TX 77479
Please call our Sports Medicine Hotline at (281) 725-5333 for more information.
Does your organization want to learn more about sports medicine and health and wellness topics? Physicians affiliated with Memorial Hermann Sugar Land Hospital are available to discuss their specialty areas with the community.
Popular sports-related topics include:
- Prevention of sports injuries
- Female Athlete Triad (disordered eating, amenorrhea and osteoporosis)
- Selecting the proper running shoe
- Advances in joint replacement surgery
- Improving your diet to fuel performance
- Concussions in youth athletes
- On-site treatment for basic sports injuries
School & Sports Physicals
Memorial Hermann Sugar Land can provide yearly school and sports physicals for your child. Please call our hotline today to schedule your child's physical, we schedule these within 24 hours, and in some cases, same day.
You can make it easy on all your athletes too, schedule their sports physicals on your campus, or at an agreed-upon location.
- Comprehensive athletic physicals go beyond traditional physicals by family practitioners to include screening by cardiologists and orthopedists.
- Event can serve as a fundraiser for your team, school, or league.
Memorial Hermann Sugar Land Hospital can also streamline these screened athletes into the Memorial Hermann system and link to local healthcare providers should they need additional follow up from these screenings. Call our hotline for more information.
*There is a charge for the physicals, $35 – cash,
check, or credit card.
Meet our Sports Medicine Medical Director
Dr. Bhojani received his Bachelors of Science in Biology from The University of Texas at Dallas. He earned his Doctor of Medicine with Distinction in Research from The University of Texas Southwestern Medical School in Dallas, Texas. Board certified in both family medicine and sports medicine, Dr. Bhojani provides highly personalized care to his patients, age 6 years and older for family medicine and sports medicine patients. Read more