Advanced Therapeutic Endoscopy
The Ertan Digestive Disease Center and the Gastroenterology Center of Excellence provides the most advanced technology with highly specialized equipment that allows us to provide our patients with an exceptional level of care.
Our advanced therapeutic gastroenterologists utilize state-of-the-art endoscopic technology to manage complex gastrointestinal disease by performing advanced diagnostic and therapeutic procedures in a minimally invasive fashion.
We are a comprehensive treatment center offering all modalities of treatment you might require for diseases of the gastrointestinal tract with part of the Center's mission being to be on the cutting edge of technology in order to improve patient care. The Ertan Center is continually involved in clinical endoscopic research and education.
The Center offers a variety of state-of-the-art advanced therapeutic endoscopic services, including:
Endosopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Spyglass cholangioscopy & pancreatoscopy with biopsy and electro-hydraulic lithotripsy
- Minor duct cannulation & stenting
- ERCP in altered surgical anatomy
Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS)
- Diagnosis and staging of gastrointestinal malignancies
- Celiac Plexus Block: Pain management for patients with pancreas cancer and chronic pancreatitis
- EUS guided cyst-gastrostomy
- EUS guided gold fiducial placement: Guiding cyberknife radiation therapy
- EUS guided ERCP: For failed biliary / pancreatic cannulati
Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine & Colon Endoscopies
- Volumetric laser endomicroscopy (NinePoint Medical) for Barrett’s esophagus
- Radiofrequency ablation for Barrett’s esophagus
- Endoscopic mucosal resection for complex polyps and early cancer
- Endoscopic submucosal dissection of neoplasms
- Single and double balloon enteroscopies
- Endoscopic stent placement
We collaborate with referring physicians, keeping them informed throughout the treatment process and refer patients back. To refer a patient please complete and submit the form located at the top right side of this page.
Meet the Team
Shashideep Singhal, M.D.