Nutrition Clinic at Texas Medical Center
Recognizing that good nutrition promotes good health, Memorial Hermann's specialists and licensed dietitians offer a personalized approach to nutrition management that fits your lifestyle and achieves your goals.
We work closely with your physicians to ensure that our programs enhance your health and support any treatment plan prescribed by the doctor.
Our services include:
- Nutrition evaluation
- Medical nutrition therapy for adults
- Type II Diabetes (hyperlipidemia, hypertension, hypoglycemia)
- Cardiovascular disease
- Gastrointestinal disease
- Renal (kidney) disease
- Vegetarian nutrition
- Weight management
- General nutrition/wellness/sports
- Personalized instruction, including appropriate educational materials, meal planning and restaurant dining
- Follow-up and support
- Offsite presentations to volunteer groups, church organizations and corporations
Hours & Location
Hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Located in the University of Texas Professional Building, Garage Level Suite 100.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call the Wellness Center at 713-704-5800.