Designed for patients who prefer an atmosphere more commonly associated with fine hotels, our Signature Suites and Services offer quality, attentive care in a private, healing setting.
Single- to Three-Room Accommodations
Larger than the typical hospital room, suites range in size from single- to three-room accommodations. Overnight guests of family and friends are welcome; sitting areas in each suite are furnished with a sofa bed.
To ensure privacy, entry to the Signature Suites is restricted to professional staff and guests who have been pre-approved by the patient. Exterior doors remain locked at all times and are continually monitored by video surveillance. A dedicated staff of skilled nurses, a professional concierge service and patient liaison tend to patients' needs.
A business center, library and notary service are provided for your convenience within the Signature Suites area. Daily delivery of the Houston Chronicle, USA Today, The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal, and weekly delivery of Barron's, enable you to keep up with current events.
Amenities and Services
Additional amenities and services include:
- Complimentary valet parking for one vehicle per day
- Sleeping accommodations for guests
- In-room safe deposit box
- Gourmet meals prepared by a chef delivered by room service
- Continental breakfast
- High tea, complete with a savory selection of fresh fruits, sandwiches, and pastries, served mid-afternoon every weekday
- Complimentary tea and coffee always available for you and your guests
- A refrigerator stocked with a wide variety of beverages
- Butler's pantry
- Complete in-room entertainment center:
- Pyxis Patient Station – a bedside entertainment system that allows you to tune to local and expanded cable TV channels, watch videos, surf the Internet, send and receive e-mail, and explore healthcare information
- VCR and DVD-player; premium cable including Spanish channels, Abu Dhabi TV, Kuwait TV, ESPN, C-SPAN, CNN and The International Channel; computer games; on-demand movies
- Egyptian cotton sheets and towels
- Plush terry robe, quality gown and slippers
- Personal care items
- Hair dryer
- Use of business center, notary, and the hospital prayer and meditation room
- Comfortable library for your family or guests
- Conference room for your business use and for you and your family to meet with your physician team
For an additional fee, your concierge will be pleased to arrange the following:
- Guest meal
- Meals from a local restaurant
- Dry cleaning
- Spa services
- Private nursing or clinical nurse assistant
If you have questions about the services provided by Signature Suites, need more information, or wish to make a reservation, please call (713) 704-5546. Rates start at $400 per night.
Download a PDF brochure about Signature Suites.