The Woodlands Hospital ER
The Woodlands, TX 77380
The ER at Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital stands ready to handle any health crisis - from minor to critical.
Memorial Hermann The Woodlands is a Level III trauma center. Our Emergency Room is equipped to stabilize and transfer trauma patients, including ambulance and Life Flight® helicopter access to Level I trauma centers Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center and Children's Memorial Hermann Hospital.
Learn more about our 24-hour ER across from Wal-Mart on Woodlands Parkway near FM 2978.
Online ER Check In
Now Available - three easy steps to reduce your ER wait time.
Choose an ER
Select a Treatment Time
Be Seen Within 15 Minutes of Arrival
Select a treatment time & complete the required information to pre-register online.
Wait in the comfort of your home instead of the ER & a healthcare professional will see you within 15 minutes of arrival.
In the event of a true emergency, dial 9-1-1 or go to the nearest emergency room immediately.
If patients with more emergent medical conditions are present in the ER at your scheduled time, those patients will be seen prior to you.
Our ER in The Woodlands offers:
- Twenty beds, including four fast track beds for minor injuries or conditions that require no or minimal diagnostic testing
- Two rooms for triage and medical screening
- Additional six beds for observation and four for express admissions for more efficient transfer to hospital room if needed
- Coverage 24/7 by board-certified emergency physicians and a support staff that includes physician assistants, nurse practitioners and emergency-trained registered and licensed nurses
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands has earned the Gold Seal of Approval™ from The Joint Commission for Primary Stroke Centers
- Full-body scanning equipment (64-slice CT scan) and portable radiology equipment for rapid diagnosis and treatment
- Clean, comfortable waiting rooms
Just for kids:
- The services of a trained child life specialist to provide emotional support for children related to illness, injury and hospitalization
- Suite of specially themed and decorated children's treatment rooms with pediatric medical equipment
- If required, children can be admitted to one of the private rooms in the dedicated pediatric unit at Children's Memorial Hermann The Woodlands
- Rooms equipped with a TV and DVD player, plus a sleeper sofa for a parent
- Central playroom offers an assortment of toys and video games