The Woodlands Hospital ER
The Woodlands, TX 77380
The ER at Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital stands ready to handle any health crisis - from minor to critical.
Memorial Hermann The Woodlands is a Level III trauma center. Our Emergency Room is equipped to stabilize and transfer trauma patients, including ambulance and Life Flight® helicopter access to Level I trauma centers Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center and Children's Memorial Hermann Hospital.
Learn more about our 24-hour ER across from Wal-Mart on Woodlands Parkway near FM 2978.
Our ER in The Woodlands offers:
- Twenty beds, including four fast track beds for minor injuries or conditions that require no or minimal diagnostic testing
- Two rooms for triage and medical screening
- Additional six beds for observation and four for express admissions for more efficient transfer to hospital room if needed
- Coverage 24/7 by board-certified emergency physicians and a support staff that includes physician assistants, nurse practitioners and emergency-trained registered and licensed nurses
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands has earned the Gold Seal of Approval™ from The Joint Commission for Primary Stroke Centers
- Full-body scanning equipment (64-slice CT scan) and portable radiology equipment for rapid diagnosis and treatment
- Clean, comfortable waiting rooms
Just for kids:
- The services of a trained child life specialist to provide emotional support for children related to illness, injury and hospitalization
- Suite of specially themed and decorated children's treatment rooms with pediatric medical equipment
- If required, children can be admitted to one of the private rooms in the dedicated pediatric unit at Children's Memorial Hermann The Woodlands
- Rooms equipped with a TV and DVD player, plus a sleeper sofa for a parent
- Central playroom offers an assortment of toys and video games