About Our Hospital
A History of Caring
For more than 35 years, Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Medical Center continues to provide family- and patient-centered, trusted to the many communities we serve in Montgomery County, north Harris County and beyond. We regularly invest in campus expansions and renovations to meet the needs of our growing communities. Learn about the new South Tower expansion set to open in early 2022.
We think the latest advances in healthcare should be close to home, not miles away – we are YOUR medical center.
We are YOUR Medical Center
Our campus, located at 9250 Pinecroft Drive, consists of the 397-bed main hospital and four professional office buildings. We have a team of more than 1,300 affiliated physicians representing more than 90 medical specialties, supported by our 2,650 employees and 230 volunteers.
We are a designated Level II trauma center and, after a decade, are still the first and only hospital in Montgomery County granted Magnet® status – an international distinction for nursing excellence and quality care by the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
Our depth of specialty services includes:
- Memorial Hermann Heart & Vascular Institute
- Mischer Neuroscience Associates and an inpatient Neuroscience Unit (spine center, neurological surgery, neurology, pain management, epilepsy and seizure monitoring unit, neurological ICU, and affiliated specialists for movement disorders, headaches and migraines, Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, stroke, traumatic brain injury, tumors of the brain and spine)
- TIRR outpatient and inpatient medical rehabilitation units
- Canopy Cancer Survivorship Center for men, women and children with any type of cancer – regardless of where they have received care
- Five intensive care units (medical, surgical, neonatal, cardiovascular and neurological)
- Children’s Memorial Hermann (pediatric inpatient unit and playroom, Child Life, affiliated pediatric subspecialists, NICU, emergency care, preemie follow-up clinic on campus)
- Women’s Memorial Hermann (pelvic floor, Family Birth Center, Women’s Specialty Unit, Lactation Center, breast milk donor depot drop off site, Breast Care Center with 3-D mammography, affiliated maternal fetal medicine specialists for high risk pregnancies, and gynecologic oncology services)
- Robotic-assisted surgery (general surgery such as single site gallbladder removal, gynecologic oncology, gynecology, urologic surgery such as prostate removal, etc.)
- NewStart bariatric (weight loss) surgery
- Memorial Hermann IRONMAN Sports Medicine Institute and Memorial Hermann Sports Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Joint Center for knee and hip replacements
- A part-time Life Flight base with rooftop helipad
- Outpatient imaging
- Outpatient labs
- Three 24/7 emergency centers (hospital, Spring Convenient Care Center, 24 HR ER on Woodlands Parkway)
- Two urgent care sites (one on Stuebner Airline Road and another in Bender’s Landing off the Grand Parkway)
- One Convenient Care Center in Spring on the Grand Parkway near Kuykendahl Road
- Memorial Hermann Medical Group (family medicine, internal medicine, OB/GYN, endocrinology, cardiology)
For the Comfort of Our Patients & Visitors
Our all private room facility includes room service and sleeper sofas for family caregivers; visitors and patients can access the free wireless Internet connection through the MH_GUEST network to communicate with family and friends. Additionally, the campus features a gift shop, cafeteria, Café-on-the-Go with Starbucks barista services, chapel, Healing Garden, and Wolf Park with a playground. In an effort to address community health, Memorial Hermann The Woodlands is a tobacco-free campus. No one may use tobacco inside or on the grounds outside the hospital or its four surrounding medical plazas.
Restricted tobacco products at and around our facilities, include cigarettes, e-cigarettes (vaping), pipes, and chewing tobacco. If you are a patient in need of tobacco, please reach out to your physician about a nicotine patch or ask us about resources for quitting tobacco use.
Proud to be Part of the Region’s Largest Health System
Memorial Hermann The Woodlands is part of Memorial Hermann Healthcare System, with more than a 110-year history of caring for the greater Houston area. Memorial Hermann is a 14-hospital system, which includes Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center and Children’s Memorial Hermann Hospital; both are Level 1 Trauma Centers in Houston’s Texas Medical Center.