Specialized Care for Irregular Heartbeats
The Complex Arrhythmia Program at Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital offers expert care for patients with heart arrhythmias. Here you'll find:
- The complete range of treatment options including drug therapy and minimally invasive surgical ablation.
- Care that ranks in the top 1 percent of hospitals nationally
- Joint Commission accreditation for AMI/Heart Attack and Level 2 Primary Stroke Center.
- Doctors and nurses highly experienced in providing specialized care and using advanced technology
- The latest medical innovations through our affiliation with The University of Texas Medical School at Houston
- Convenient care close to home
Read more about arrhythmia and AFIB.
Electrophysiologists affiliated with Memorial Hermann Heart & Vascular Institute-Texas Medical Center are focused on diagnosing and treating heart rhythm disorders in patients.
James Leland Strickland, M.D. - Medical Director
Hina F. Siddiqui, M.D.
Jie (Jay) Cheng, M.D.
Ramesh Hariharan, M.D.
For more information on our services for patients with arrhythmia and atrial fibrillation, or for a referral to a physician, call 713.897.PULSE (713.897.7857).