Why Choose Women’s Memorial Hermann The Woodlands?
Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital’s philosophy of quality, patient- and family-centered care is delivered close to home. Since 1985, we have proudly served the communities of north Houston – including The Woodlands, Spring, Conroe, Magnolia, Tomball, Shenandoah and beyond.
We feature a skilled staff and a team of physicians with expertise spanning 57 medical specialties, including interventional cardiology and radiology, neurosurgery, colorectal surgery, robotic-assisted surgery and women’s specialties such as gynecologic oncology, breast radiology, obstetrics/gynecology and maternal fetal medicine. With more than 900 physicians and 1,400 employees, Memorial Hermann The Woodlands is committed to providing you and your entire family with the very best in health care.
Our Awards and Accolades
In our quest for healthcare excellence, Memorial Hermann The Woodlands sets the standard. And continuously striving to earn the most acclaimed accreditations ensures we keep redefining that standard.
- Ranked among Nation’s 15 Top Health Systems® by Thomson Reuters*
- Ranked among the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals® by Thomson Reuters* four consecutive years (2009–2012)
- Granted Magnet® status by the American Nurses Credentialing Center
- Recognized as an accredited Bariatric Surgery Center by The American College of Surgeons Bariatric Surgery Center Network
- Cancer program accredited with commendation by The American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer
- Earned the Gold Seal of Approval for Primary Stroke Centers from the Joint Commission
- Recognized as an accredited Chest Pain Center by The Society of Chest Pain Centers
- Recognized by the American College of Radiology as a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence.
- An American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation certified Cardiac Rehab Program
* As part of the Memorial Hermann Hospital System: The Woodlands, Southeast, Southwest and Northwest Hospitals.
Conveniently Located in The Woodlands, TX
We think women are amazing, and we’re doing amazing things for women. Women’s Memorial Hermann The Woodlands uniquely serves the needs of all women in North Houston, including The Woodlands, Spring, Conroe, Shenandoah, Magnolia, Tomball and beyond.
Conveniently located close to home at I-45 and Research Forest Drive. Nearby is The Woodlands Town Center which features The Woodlands Mall, Market Street, The Woodlands Waterway Marriott and Convention Center, and many more destinations for world class shopping, dining and lodging. The Hospital also offers free parking, plus rooms and units designed to reflect the natural beauty of our community.