About Memorial Hermann Urgent Care
Current Wait is:
Now Open! Memorial Hermann Urgent Care plans to make access to high quality care much easier for our residents in The Heights, Rice Military, Memorial Park and other surrounding communities. This new facility will offer care for urgent, but not emergent medical issues and wellness services.
- Get the care you need without the wait.
- Open, 9 a.m. – 9 p.m., seven days a week.
- Board-certified family physicians on-site.
- Patients ages 6 months and older have convenient, walk-in access.
- No appointments needed.
- Accept all major insurances.
- Laboratory and X-ray on-site.
- DOT Physicals.
Memorial Hermann Urgent Care is an extension of your Memorial Hermann Medical Group (MHMG) primary care office. Urgent Care records will be in your MHMG electronic health record and your primary care physician can access them during any follow-up appointments.