TIRR Memorial Hermann Outpatient Rehabilitation - Greater Heights
1635 North Loop West
Houston, TX 77008
Top Ranked Rehabilitation. Now Serving The Greater Heights.
TIRR Memorial Hermann is excited to expand our top-notch rehabilitation to the Heights area of Houston. As one of the top-tier rehabilitation hospitals in the US, TIRR Memorial Hermann- Greater Heights is bringing our advanced level of care to maximize our patient’s recovery. This includes tailored individual treatment plans for every patient.
TIRR Memorial Hermann- Greater Heights offers comprehensive inpatient and outpatient medical rehabilitation. The Outpatient facility is changing patients’ lives by helping them regain the skills and confidence they need to reintegrate into the community. Team members at TIRR Memorial Hermann in the Greater Heights are among the best trained and most experienced rehabilitation professionals.
Appointments and Referrals
To make a referral or to schedule an appointment, please call 1 (800) 44-REHAB (73422), (713) 797-5942
or fax (713) 797-5988.
Directions and Parking
TIRR Memorial Hermann Outpatient Rehabilitation Greater Heights is located at 1635 North Loop West in Memorial Hermann Greater Heights, on the fourth of the North Tower.
There are several parking areas at the hospital for your convenience. The parking fee is $6 per day. We offer one complimentary parking voucher per patient, per day, for patients that are on the Rehab Unit.
TIRR Memorial Hermann Outpatient Rehabilitation Greater Heights offers individualized single or multidisciplinary therapy for adults and for children:
- Generalized weakness
- Neuromuscular and neurodegenerative disorders
- Balance and vestibular disorders
- Cancer and lymphedema
- Brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson's Disease
- Spina Bifida
- Cerebral Palsy
Depending upon individual needs and customized treatment plans, team members may include:
- Physical therapists
- Occupational therapists
- Speech-language pathologists
- Licensed clinical social workers
Programs and Services
TIRR Memorial Hermann Admission Criteria
Patients admitted to an inpatient program:
- Must be 18 years of age or older. On occasion, a person younger then 18 years of age and weighing at least 50 kg. May be admitted at the discretion of the attending physician.
- Must be medically stable
- Must require daily visits by a rehabilitation physician and 24-hour rehabilitation nursing care
- Must be able to tolerate at least 3 hours of therapy per day
- Must require a multidisciplinary team approach and coordinated program of care
- Must have the physical and/or mental potential to achieve rehabilitation goals in a reasonable amount of time.
If you do not meet any of these criteria, please call the Rehabilitation Solution Center for more information: 1 (800) 44-REHAB (73422)
, (713) 797-5942