THANK YOU FOR SCHEDULING A
Virtual Office Visit
Thank you for scheduling your Virtual Office Visit. During your visit, you can receive care for common illnesses and chronic diseases, schedule your annual wellness check-up, or even get a prescription refill. Virtual Office Visit allows you to connect with your MHMG provider to maintain your optimal health. You will find information on how to prepare for your upcoming appointment below.
For chronic patients (diabetes, COPD, heart disease, etc.) scheduling a Virtual Office Visit, be sure to have your clinical support devices available. These may include a scale, blood pressure machine, glucometer or other device that can provide the physician with additional information during the visit.
How to Join Your Upcoming Virtual Office Visit
At your appointment time, log into your Everyday Well account and click 'Start Visit' on your dashboard.
Scroll down below your visit details and tap ‘Begin Form’ and then ‘Begin’ on the following screen. Please complete all forms by tapping ‘Next’ at the bottom of each screen, and ‘Submit Answers’ when you are done.
When it is time for your visit, tap ‘Join Now.’ You may join your visit up to 30 minutes prior to your scheduled time.
In order for your provider to see and hear, tap ‘Allow’ to enable your microphone and camera.
Next, you will see a video preview screen that allows you to adjust your camera and microphone settings. Adjust as needed and tap ‘Join Meeting.’
You will be placed in a virtual waiting room until your provider is available to join the visit.
After your Virtual Office Visit is complete, a visit summary will be added to your Everyday Well account.
Tips for a Successful Virtual Office Visit
Through Memorial Hermann Virtual Office Visit, patients can speak with their provider to help manage an ongoing or chronic health condition, get medication refills, and receive a diagnosis for a variety of common medical conditions including, but not limited to:
- Plan a private, well-lit location for your Virtual Office Visit where you are comfortable answering any of the questions your physician may have for you
- Use your Everyday Well app or Google Chrome as your web browser and make sure your pop-up blocker is disabled. Learn how to do this here.
- Utilize a laptop, tablet or smartphone that is equipped with a camera, microphone and a fast internet connection. If you are using a cell phone, ensure reliable Wifi service or cellular connection.
- Make sure the sound, camera and microphone on your device are turned ON and check that the levels are up and not muted.
- Your physician may have questions regarding your current medications. Have a list of current medications available to share. It may be helpful to have the actual medication bottles available to share with the physician.
- To improve performance of your Virtual Office visit, close all other apps ( prior to logging in to video visits).
- To reduce disruptions to the Virtual Office Visit, you may wish to turn your phone to the "Do not Disturb" mode.
Questions? Find answers on our frequently asked questions page.
How To Access Online Forms For A Virtual Clinic Scheduled Appointment
How To Start A Virtual Clinic Scheduled Video Appointment
Getting Ready for the Video Visit With Your Provider
Virtual Office Visit does not treat emergent or life-threatening issues. If you have trouble breathing or symptoms of heart attack or stroke, or feel that you need immediate medical attention, call 911.
Part of the Everyday Well App Experience. Download Today.
Patients can access Virtual Office Visit on a camera-enabled device.
Patients must have an Everyday Well account and must be located in Texas when the Virtual Office Visit is conducted.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.