Memorial Hermann Northeast Hospital
Thank you for choosing Memorial Hermann. Click the button on the right to go to the pre-registration form. Have your insurance information handy.
When visiting the hospital for appointments, scheduled tests or delivery, please bring your insurance card and identification or you may fax a copy of the front and back to the Patient Access Office at (281) 913-3486.
After you have pre-registered, please review other steps to be completed as described below.
To Complete Your Registration
Once you have pre-registered using our online tool, you should also complete the following by the seventh month of pregnancy:
- Complete and sign Consent Forms in person in the Patient Access Office.
- To get started on your baby's birth certificate, fill out the Birth Fact Worksheet* and drop off in the Medical Records Department.
- Be sure to discuss your childbirth and anesthesia options with your doctor well before delivery. Call (281) 540-7500 to fill out the required pre-anesthesia paperwork.
*These forms are in a PDF format. If you are unable to view them with your browser, then you may need to download and install the free Adobe Reader.
- Your first trimester of pregnancy is not too soon to begin preparing for your baby's birth. During this time, you may wish to participate in our maternity tour.
- The Infant Security guidelines provide good, sound parenting techniques that can also help prevent abduction of infants while in the hospital where your child is born and once you take the child home.