University Place features independent living, personal assistance services and a separate, but attached, nursing center. Residents of both facilities enjoy secure living and peace of mind in knowing a world-renowned acute-care hospital is next door at Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital.
At University Place we offer 3 levels of care for our residents:
Residents of our independent living senior apartments enjoy spacious 2-bedroom and 1-bedroom homes available in 4 different floorplans.
Personal Assistance Services
Among the services offered are medication reminders, three daily meals, and up to two hours of care daily over a 24-hour period, enabling residents to live with greater independence for as long as possible.
Opened in Houston, TX in 1996, University Place Nursing Center provides skilled and long-term care in a gracious environment. Residents enjoy a variety of activities and entertainment.
At a Glance
- Easy Access to Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- 24-hour emergency call system in every apartment
- Complimentary membership at HBU’s Bradshaw Fitness Center
- Medicare-approved Skilled Nursing
- Periodic wellness classes
- Registered Nurse
- Health & Wellness Clinic available